Sunday 5 February 2017

Welcome !

Hello and welcome !

The aim of this site is to share with you all the best Beatles (together and solo) live recordings. I've been collecting such recordings for 25 years, quality varying from incredibly awful to incredibly great, and I will offer you only the best sounding concerts from a given period ; rest assured that whatever is featured on this site is among the best there is.
If you like what you hear, and want to encourage me to post more, please let your fellow Beatles fans know about this blog, and don't forget, a little thank you in the comments is always welcome ! I will also try to answer any question or request if I find the time to do so.

And a huge thanks goes to everybody who has been recording the Beatles for the last... well, nearly 60 years.

Have fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment