Friday 10 February 2017

1998-08-25 Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band, Moscow, Russia

Soundboard recording

Ringo has been touring with various All-Starr line-ups since 1989, some great, some not so great, and in my humble opinion this is the best : Gary Brooker, Jack Bruce, Peter Frampton and Simon Kirke. And this is a perfect soundboard recording, so it can't get much better than this !

Part 1
1. It Don't Come Easy
2. Act Naturally
3. Whiskey Train
4. Show Me The Way
5. Sunshine Of Your Love
6. Shooting Star
7. Boys
8. Baby I Love Your Way
9. Love Me Do
10. Yellow Submarine
11. As You Said
12. A Salty Dog
13. Conquistador
14. I'm The Greatest

Part 2
1. No-No Song
2. La De Da
3. I Feel Free
4. All Right Now
5. I Wanna Be Your Man
6. Do You Feel Like We Do
7. White Room
8. A Whiter Shade Of Pale
9. Photograph
10. With A Little Help From My Friends

Here (Part 1)
There (Part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment