Thursday 9 February 2017

1991-12-01 George Harrison, Yokohama, Japan

Audience recording

First night of George Harrison's 1991 Japan tour with Eric Clapton. Two songs played on that first night, "Love Comes To Everyone" and "Fish On The Sand", were later dropped from the setlist, making this recording especially interesting.

Part 1
1. I Want To Tell You
2. Old Brown Shoe
3. Taxman
4. Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)
5. If I Needed Someone
6. Something
7. Fish On The Sand
8. Love Comes To Everyone
9. What Is Life
10. Dark Horse
11. Piggies
12. Pretending (Eric Clapton)
13. Old Love (Eric Clapton)
14. Badge (Eric Clapton)

Part 2
1. Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
2. Got My Mind Set On You
3. Cloud Nine
4. Here Comes The Sun
5. My Sweet Lord
6. All Those Years Ago
7. Cheer Down
8. Devil's Radio
9. Isn't It A Pity
10. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
11. Roll Over Beethoven


Here (part 1)
There (part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment